If you are a job seeker in the IT industry, you would certainly know about the different credentials, which are highly sought-after and can impress the hiring team to choose you over the rest. A job in the agile software world is much sought-after and often there are thousands of applications. In this scenario, having Scrum certification with you is going to make you stand out.
With the Certified Scrum Master course, you would thoroughly and effectively understand in detail about the various Scrum concepts as well as practice. This is why the employers would be relying on your proof of qualification as a Certified ScrumMaster, as the credential demonstrates that you have the capabilities required to lead your team to success.
Basically, the Scrum certification is given by the Scrum Alliance, a non-profit organisation founded in 2001. It comprises of a certificate, which is given to those who have attended the short duration Scrum Master training course and have successfully cleared the following online multiple choice question tests.
Why you should get the Scrum Master training?
- You would have a sought after certification of the IT industry: The Certified ScrumMaster is considered as one of the important certifications in the present times. You would be getting significant benefits by receiving this training. In fact, the Scrum manager was listed as one of the highest paying jobs in the US prior two years by Business Insider.
- You are the best contender for the topmost projects: With the certification, you would be standing out from your peers as a capable Scrum Master. You would be recognised for your agile mindset and would have the requisite knowledge. Therefore, organisations are naturally going to prefer you over your non-certified peers.
- You would be professionally capable of giving top-notch products to end users: One of the utmost important aspects for a manager or an entrepreneur is the delivery of high-value products and services to their customer. The use of agile methodology is done for achieving the same. Thus, organisations want to deliver value to their customers for improving their quality of life. As per different days collected from a credible resource, nearly 97 per cent of the respondents are likely to continue the use of Scrum in future. Apart from this, 78 per cent users are likely to recommend Scrum to their colleagues and business friends. In agile atmospheres, nearly 55 per cent of the projects in the organisations are Scrum projects.
- Crystal clear approach: Being a Scrum Master, you are going to have authority over the team. Transparency is going to help your team members in identifying the different issues related to the project. With this, there would lesser chances of miscommunication and you would have a better face to face communication. It assists in risk identification with respect to the different projects and also makes sure that a quick response gets generated. The risk gets owned by the Scrum Master along with his or her team members. And this is reviewed more than once. This kind of methodology reduces the risk of project failure.
- Savings of time and money: The various tasks in the organisations can be performed systematically thereby helping in reducing waste of money and time. A meet-up of 15 minutes on a daily basis ensures that everyone gets a thorough update about the ongoing project deliverables. This will furthermore assist in making any sorts of corrections right in the initial stages. Thus, it would tremendously reduce the loss of time as well as money in due course.
- You would be getting new projects fast: Businessmen looking for certified professionals would be referring a professional with a greater designation or level of Scrum Master certification. Moreover, the potential clients would view you as a valuable resource and would be more willing to award the new projects to you. The scrum masters are known for delivering high-quality and valuable products to the clients.
- Shows your commitment to learning more: Companies are looking forward to hiring professionals who can unlearn the old and grab the new. Having a certification in scrum master illustrates your dedication and effort for continuous learning and taking an initiative for obtaining other kinds of agile associated certifications. These personality traits are appreciated by the organisations in the senior scrum masters.
- Greater degree of customer satisfaction: In a customer-centric industry, the happiness and the satisfaction of the customer are of utmost importance. A Scrum master empowered by a CSM course certification has the precise knowledge and skills and would be bringing in transparency and flexibility in a project. Apart from this, there are regular updates given to all members. This not only reduces the chances of failure but also increases the return on investment through delivering products of the right quality.